So you finally got the Droid phone you have been waiting for, great! You know it can do amazing things to help you in life and in business. But, how do you use it? Well, lets start with the basics. One of the most important tasks that your smartphone can do is grant you access to your email so that you can send and receive your messages right from your mobile device. Express Wireless would like to help you with this setup process.
- Make sure your phone is active and in a service area
- Access the phones menu and select the “Settings” icon
- Choose “Accounts”
- At the bottom of the screen you should see a button labeled “Add account”
- After pressing, you will be brought to a page showing multiple types of accounts you can add. If you want to add a Yahoo Mail account choose that icon, or Google for a GMail account, etc.
- If you do not find your email provider on that screen choose the “Email” icon
- Enter your email address and password.
- If account cannot be added due to incorrect address or password, try reentering the information
- If account does not load because it can’t be automatically configured check with your email provider for server settings
- You may be prompted to choose a display name for that account
- Enjoy your Email-on-the-go!
Express Wireless is happy to assist you with your mobile email setup. If you would like us to demonstrate the process or complete it with you, please stop by one of our stores in Enfield, Ellington, Vernon or Stafford Connecticut.
– Sarah and your friends at Express Wireless