With the police cracking down on driving while on the phone it’s important to have a bluetooth so that you can still stay connected even while your on the go. The Express Wireless team wants to help you understand how to set up bluetooth device to your cell phone.
- Make sure the bluetooth device you are looking to connect is fully charged
- From the main screen of your phone, access the settings menu
- Select bluetooth options
- Select add new device
- On the bluetooth, press and hold the Power/Answer/End call button until the bluetooth light either remains lit or shows a different lighting/color pattern
- On the phone select “scan for new devices”
- Your cell phone should recognize your bluetooth as long as it is in pairing mode
- If a prompt appears to enter a password enter four zeros
- Select Connect
Your bluetooth should now be paired with your cell phone. If you have any trouble or would like the Express Wireless team to set it up for you, stop by one of our stores in Enfield, Ellington, Vernon or Stafford Connecticut. We do not charge for this service.
Bluetooths come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. Let us help you find the one that fits your needs.
– Sarah and your friends at Express Wireless