The first way to find out how to manage your time better is to really know where you are spending your time. Mashable recently discussed some new features on are tied in with Google Latitude to help you get the most accurate readings of how much time you spend doing your most common activities.The program even lets you check in at home so that your friends and family can know when you have gotten home safe and sound.
When I updated my Maps I also found even more new features in the recent updates:
- Post your reviews of places to Twitter
- Ping your Latitude friends to ask them to check in.
- Search for a place to check in from Latitude if it’s not in the suggested list.
- “Explore Nearby” from the places menu to find the nearest places.
- See your Location History dashboard if you’ve enabled the tool.
- Add your own aspects (e.g. service, music) about places when rating them.
This is a required app on the Droid devices that enables you to use the Navigation. Keeping it up-to-date is important to maintain the most accurate driving information. The best part is that the developers never stop giving you more tools and options to create a more beneficial program.
-Sarah and your friends at Express Verizon